Thursday, July 28, 2011

My summer break - A quick overview

So I've been on a roughly self-imposed "summer break" for nearly two weeks now, I figured now is as good a time as any to give it a quick overview to see how I am doing. Perhaps it will give me some perspective and also to figure out how the hell I managed to whittle away all those hours during high school summer break.

Days slept in: 6 (Initially, I had trouble adjusting to the fact that I didn't have to wake up to work)

Hours slept: Way too many to count. It's like summer hibernation.

Average time that I wake up every morning: 10:00am

Cups of coffee drank (despite not having to wake up for work): 10

Cups of coffee finished: 1 ( I tend to leave the last inch in my mug because of the dregs and I realized that I didn't need coffee because I had no real reason to be alert)

Deer sightings at the house since we've moved in: 1 (And it wasn't even in our backyard. Come on!)

Days that I've left the house since moving to Anacortes: 2 (And it was to get groceries and to go to Target)

Total number of pull-ups I've managed to do (not consecutively) on Jack's pull up bar since moving into the house: 4

Cravings that I've had so far: A Dick's Deluxe, sushi, french fries from the Fish Fry, Shultzy's Junkyard Dog, and Kate's (I know it's technically not a craving, but I want a nearby bar)

Amount of running I've done: 0

Number BBQ grills successfully put together: 1

How far I've gotten in Dance of Dragons: about a 1/3 way through--and it's driving Jack crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment