I can't believe I live here. I mean that in a sense that we scored an awesome deal getting a house with a view, but also that I've made it through the moving process to live with Jack. It's a bit bittersweet.
I don't think I'm sick for Seattle yet, probably because it has only been a week and it is still summer (I'm sure once the winter doldrums roll in, I'll be hankering for more Seattle love). However, a visit by Jen, Jason, Christy, and Xuan this past weekend definitely helped ease any creeping sense of loneliness that I might have been getting.
It was a fun weekend with an air show at Whidbey NAS, marathon gaming, and breakfasts in the mornings! They definitely helped the house feel more homey and lived in--I guess that's why people host house warming parties. Well, I'm looking forward to when we really finish with our moving and putting stuff away so that we can have another house warming party!
never imagined you leaving seattle! adjusting well, i hope?
ReplyDeleteI'm adjusting...it's not too bad, it's less than 2 hours away from Seattle. Although I desperately need a job or something to do outside the house. Someone needs to hire me!
ReplyDelete